Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LATEST ZAIN BROWSING ON YOUR FREEDOM - CODES, SETTINGS AND PDF

I have been constantly bamboozled by my subscribers and other Nigerians about the zain free browsing codes and configuration on your-freedom software, some said theirs was working but was not working well as expected while others (majority) said theirs had not been working at all. That is why I went for a thorough and a painstaking research work several days to see these requests has a challenge and not as an insurmountable problems. Guess what? On Sunday night at about 2.00 AM, I had a breakthrough as all the worries and anxieties of Nigerians and those in it environs would now be having a new sigh of relieve.

One of the requests that even struck me most was the one of a young forex trader in abuja, who was completely demoralized by this endemic situation. Though I had a lot of packages both free and the ones that would required him to pay some token by any ISP, but he was not satisfied still. Because he has been so mesmerized and hypnotized by the reliable and flexible rate it works on your-freedom, because when the signal steams is not strong and efficient enough, he can not open or access the trading platforms. I just said that he should be patient with our research work that all things work together for our good (the good of using our networking tools to invade most Nigerian unsecured ISP Protocols and Firewalls when loopholes become so obvious that the networking device)

The entire work has been done for you; all that matters is just the handling over.You guys know I have been helping most Nigerians on free browsing packages without collecting a dime; I have been assisting so many Nigerians to achieve online success and greatness, to the extent that they even call me at the middle of the night for help (if you think I am lying, just Goggle out http://www.freebrowsingcodes.blogspot.com or Jerrywhyte Obamwonyi) but most of my subscriber has been selling all my packages all over the country. I never knew until I was almost a victim of it. So the price is just for a give a price to those who are really interested in encouraging our research work to continue.
The price would have been N3500 because of the time I used in compiling and editing the PDF format of the Ebook. But because I want to really make you guys attain browsing freedom. The price is stipulated for just N1500.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Pay N2000 into my account at any branch of OCEANIC BANK Plc
Account No: 0480001040894
Account Name: STANLEY EMEJOR
Send me a text or call or an email through 08066102257,08028522673 or info.skyproxy@gmail.com with the following information:
Name, Branch Paid into, Amount paid Deposit Slip Number, date and time of payment, Telephone number and all necessary information you think will assist us to promptly send you your package. I am waiting to receiving your payment notification.

0 comments:

Post a Comment