Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HOW TO CREATE A BLOG

 When I woke up this morning browsing on my PC, I can upon so many questing, asking how can I create a blogsite. Due to the fact that question are much, I decided to share more information on how you can create your own blog site free of charge. There are somany flat form a can create your own blog site like blogger, wordpress and so on. But in this article we will be using blogger platform to create our own blog site. With blogger your blog site will be host for you free of charge. So let get to the step on how to create a blog site or blog spot using blogger

Step1: you need to create an email account with Google (Gmail), click here to create it,or you can do this by going to

Step2: by now your gmail account should be working, go to www.blogger.com or

www.blogspot.com to create a blog, just click on the sign up button on the top right Conner
Step3: just fill the form with your real information as required and then click continue

Step4: at this stage you are now require to fill your Blog address and Tittle in the appropriate box. At the Tittle box put the name of your blog that will be use to known your blog and click continue

Step5: from here you can chose your template from blogger template that are available.

Step6: I believe your blog is now ready and you need to start posting, to do this just click on the new post button when you are on the dashboard of your blogger account. It is quite easy to do this.
 In my future post I will be sharing with you how you can make money from your blogsite
I HOPE ITS HELP
MAKE USE OF THE COMMENT IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment